Yes, I am still alive and well. And still living with type 1 diabetes on a daily basis, even though I have to continually get insulin prescriptions re-written after refills run out because insurances must think that somehow I won't need insulin anymore. I kinda feel like I have been hiding with my head in the couch, oh wait, that is Penny's favorite spot! (See below)
Quick run-down and some potential upcoming blogs:
- Moved back to California in 2015, San Clemente, CA.
- Work in Ecommerce at Stance (www.stance.com)
- Camped out way down the US West Coast from Vancouver, BC to Orange County, CA in a 24 foot U-haul trailer and a tent.
- Founder, co-owner of an essential oil company started while in Candada, Happy Spritz. Michelle, the wifey runs the day to day operations. www.happyspritz.com. One of the best learning experiences in life. (One of the main reasons that TBI hasn't had a post in literally years.
1. Blood sugar anxiety; solutions include west coast drugs, but also alternative methods
2. Dexcom G5, pairing with Iphone 6+
3. Genetic testing and mutations; biohacks
4. Thyroid autoimmune disease, Hoshimoto; pill a day for life
5. Food and supplements benefits